1. No information that can uniquely identify an individual is gathered by merely visiting the https://B2AND.com Web site. Personally identifiable information is only collected when you choose to voluntarily provide your information to B2AND. Additionally, when B2AND campaign info is shared to you by email and/or you participate in any B2AND campaign we may collect some personally identifiable information.
2. We may get information about how and when you use our Service, Web site, communicate with us, through our Service and our Web site. When you add an email distribution list, add your friend contacts, create an email with the Service, we have access to the data on your lists and the information in your email. We may post feedback comments from users as anonymous comments on our Web site. Non-identifiable, aggregate information may be shared with interested parties.
- Verification services need to do credit card checks, KYC etc. procedures.
- We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process serviced on our Web site.
- We also reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information to our employees, our agents and third-party service providers who may use your personally identifiable information to provide us with services related to the fact that you are a User of the Service.
5. We will communicate generally by email or through Web site with you and to update you with B2AND Service information, provide support, request feedback, provide marketing and service information and request marketing input related to B2AND and B2AND Service. To opt-out of email communications from us, please click the ‘unsubscribe’ link in the email message in question.
6. The Web site may contain links to other sites that are not owned or controlled by B2AND. Please be aware that we at B2AND, are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites.
7. In the event B2AND goes through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, your personally identifiable information will likely be among the assets transferred. You will be notified via a prominent notice on our Web site of any such change in ownership or control of your personal information.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement or privacy practices of this site or our Service or if you would like to request us to delete your privacy data with us, please contact: privacy@nullB2AND.com
Updated: October 22, 2021.